PC Power & Cooling have earned one of the most respected reputations in the power supply sector for releasing a steady stream of quality designs throughout the last decade. In 2007, OCZ Technologies acquired the company, taking them into the fold and subsequently enhancing their own portfolio. Today we are looking at the latest 600W in the Silencer III Range, one of three models (with 400W and 500W) available.
The Silencer MK III 600W, according to OCZ, is engineered with ‘only premium components’, including 105C Japanese capacitors and heavy duty protection circuitry. It is a modular design with 80 Plus Bronze certification. They include a 120mm variable RPM fan and for peace of mind a full, 5 year warranty.
- Continuous output rated at a demanding 50°C ambient temperature
- Built with 100% Japanese low ESR 105°C capacitors for high reliability
- Single +12V rail for efficient power distribution in your system.
- Compliant with the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard for worry-free compatibility
- A large temperature and load controlled 120mm double ball-bearing fan for whisper quiet operation
- 80PLUS Bronze certified for up to 85% efficiency under real world operating environments
- ErP compliant for low power usage in standby or off mode.
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) to effectively regulate input voltage
- Heavy-duty protection circuitry, (over-voltage, over-power, and short circuit) for protecting your valuable components
- Safety Approvals: cTÜVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick.