Today we are taking a look at the Aerocool GT-R Black Edition. Aimed at enthusiasts on a budget, the Aerocool GT-R Black Edition supports Micro ATX and ATX motherboards, graphics cards up to 293 mm in length and coolers up to 172 mm in height. Retailing for around £50, can the Aerocool GT-R Black Edition cater to the needs of demanding users?
- Mid Tower Case.
- Motherboard support: Micro ATX / ATX.
- Chassis Dimensions: 510 mm (H) x 224 mm (W) x 520 mm (D).
- Drive Bays: 4 x 5.25″ (Exposed) / 6 x 3.5″ HDD or 2.5″ HDD (Internal)
- Expansion Slots: 7.
- Max length for PCI slots: 293 mm.
- Height limit for CPU coolers (without side fan): 172 mm.
- Supports to 6 fans.
- I/O ports: 1 x USB 2.0 + 1 x USB 3.0 + HD Audio / Mic.