In the gaming world Electronic Arts are often seen as the giant, faceless, money grabbing organisation out to make a huge profit. Personally, I don't mind them, sure they release some fairly average game titles, but I can't think of any company who doesn't.
Sometimes, a talented person has a very clever, or amusing way to get their point across. and we stumbled upon a great video link last night.
RushFreak2 has created a video, showing EA in the way that he sees them. pretty much a huge corporation who doesn't really give a crap about their user base. I think he might be a little harsh on the subject matter, but regardless it is quite funny.[yframe url='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ']
- This is for buying out some of the best game companies and turning them to mediocrity.
- This is for having some of the worst customer service in the gaming industry.
- This is for deliberately holding back game content for the sole purpose of making customers pay more for it later as DLC.
- This is for strictly enforcing copyrights on content that you did not even create.
- This is for taking the Need for Speed franchise and completely ruining it.
- This is for supporting the S.O.P.A.
- This is for overworking your employees with no benefits, demolishing any creative talent they have.
- This is for releasing the same things every year, an increasingly large number being the only difference.
- This is for forcing your customers to stay online to even play several games you publish at all.
- This is for backstabbing Valve, preventing the developers you publish for from releasing their games via Steam for the sole purpose of promoting your own platform.
- This is for overhyping your games and not delivering the content you promised.
- This is for bribing media review organizations to increase the rep of your games.
- This is for monopolizing the entire gaming industry and crushing all that oppose you.
Kitguru says: Do you love Electronic Arts?