Popular benchmarking and stress testing software AIDA64 has received an update, the software developer Finalwire has announced AIDA64 v6.20 which includes AMD Renoir benchmarks, support for AMD RX 5500 GPU series and more.
All the major products in the AIDA64 catalogue are updated to v6.20 including Extreme, Engineer and Business editions, along with the dedicated network audit toolset, ADIA64 Network Audit 6.20. The latest update for AIDA64 adds optimised benchmarks for AMD Renoir and Intel Ice Lake processors, supports the latest AMD and Intel CPU platforms, new graphics and GPGPU computing features as well as monitoring of sensor values on EVGA Z10 RGB displays.
New features and improvements in AIDA64 v6.20
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 Renoir APU
- Microsoft Windows 10 November 2019 Update support
- AVX-512 accelerated benchmarks for Intel Ice Lake processors
- EVGA Z10 RGB LCD support
- Improved support for 3rd generation AMD Threadripper processors
- Preliminary support for 4th generation AMD Ryzen desktop CPUs
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5500 Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super, GeForce GTX 1660 Super
- Fixed lockup at startup on systems with multiple CPU groups
AIDA64 updates since v6.00
- SHA3-512 cryptographic hash benchmark utilizing AVX, AVX2 and AVX-512
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Zen 2 Matisse processors
- AVX accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Zhaoxin ZX-C+ and Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-5000 processors
- Microsoft Windows 10 May 2019 Update support
- BeadaPanel, Matrix Orbital EVE3 LCD and SteelSeries Rival 710 OLED display support
- Corsair H100i Platinum and H115i Platinum liquid cooler sensor support
- Enhanced RGB LED monitoring module
- Cooler Master MP750 RGB LED mousepad support
- Corsair Obsidian 1000D, EVGA iCX2, Farbwerk 360, NZXT GRID+ V3 sensor support
- Full support for Hygon C86 Mukti/Dhyana CPU
- Improved support for Intel Comet Lake and Ice Lake CPUs
- Improvements for AMD X570 chipset based motherboards
- Support for PCI Express 4.0 controllers and devices
- Preliminary support for Zhaoxin KaiXian KX-6000 CPU
- Advanced support for LSI RAID controllers
- NVMe 1.4 support
- GPU details for AMD Radeon RX 5700, Radeon VII Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1600, GeForce RTX 2000 Super, GeForce RTX 2060 Series
- Preliminary support for AMD Navi GPUs
- Retired SHA1 and VP8 benchmarks
Finalwire’s AIDA64 product family consists of three business editions for professionals and IT technicians along with a home edition. The company’s flagship version AIDA64 Business features complete hardware diagnostics, while the dedicated network solution, AIDA64 Network Audit is also available for a reduced license fee. All versions of AIDA64 are updated to v6.20 and available to download now from the Finalwire site.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
KitGuru says: AIDA64 is a great tool for benchmarking, stress testing and hardware diagnostics, we use it regularly here at KitGuru. If you are overlocking or tinkering with hardware and have not tried AIDA64 yet, I would certainly recommend giving it a go via the free trial version.