Elden Ring has been out for a few weeks now and hackers have begun discovering various exploits in the game’s multiplayer system. Over the weekend, a concerning cheat began doing the rounds, allowing a PvP invader to force a player to become stuck in an infinite death loop. Fortunately, From Software has now addressed the issue with a new patch.
The issue allowed a player to teleport another player to incorrect map coordinates. Unfortunately, upon dying, the game would not respawn the player in a safe zone, causing a death loop. Now with Elden Ring patch 1.03.2, this exploit has been fixed.
Other fixes included in this patch include:
- Fixed a bug that sometime prevented players from advancing NPC Nepheli Loux’s questline
- Fixed a bug that causes the playable character to die when trying to descend from a spot near Bestial Sanctum
- Fixed a bug that prevented Ash of War, Endure from taking effect
- Fixed a bug in multiplayer that allowed players to teleport others to incorrect map coordinates
- The new Elden Ring update is available now on PC and the Xbox and PlayStation versions of the game.
Discuss on our Facebook page, HERE.
KitGuru Says: The issue has now been resolved, so PC players can switch PvP back on without fear of losing a save file.