Nvidia started off this month promising to bring over 30 games to GeForce Now. As we near the end of June, the final batch of GeForce Now games for the month have been announced, with another 13 titles joining the library.
Due to the inclusion of DLSS and ray-traced lighting features, LEGO Builder’s Journey is the highlight here. Those who don’t subscribe to GeForce Now can also benefit from RTX features while streaming this game, as Nvidia is running a limited time offer allowing free GFN users to claim priority server access. These servers are usually only available to paid GFN subscribers and are powered by RTX graphics cards, allowing everyone to experience ray-tracing first hand.
Here is the full list of titles joining GeForce Now this week:
- Industries of Titan (day-and-date early access on Steam and Epic Games Store)
- LEGO Builder’s Journey (day-and-date release on Steam and Epic Game Store)
- Phantom Abyss (early access on Steam)
- Dual Universe beta (Native Launcher)
- Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG (Steam)
- The Final Station (Steam)
- Iron Harvest (Epic Games Store)
- PowerWash Simulator (Steam)
- Spirit of the North (Steam)
- Strategic Mind: Spectre of Communism (Steam)
- Strategic Mind: The Pacific (Steam)
- Tom Clancy’s splinter Cell Conviction (Ubisoft Connect)
- Tools Up! (Steam)
All of these games will be live and ready to stream on GeForce Now as of today.
KitGuru Says: What do you all think of the latest additions to GeForce Now? Do many of you use the service for gaming away from your usual rig?