Nvidia started off this month promising to bring over 60 games to GeForce Now. As we near the end of May, the final batch of GeForce Now games for the month have been announced, bringing over another 22 titles.
The standout here is Biomutant, which launched on the 25th of May and was immediately added to the GeForce Now library. Nvidia has been working to secure more day-one support for upcoming games. Biomutant was joined by the likes of Maneater, and King of Seas as day-one releases for GFN this week.
Here is the full list of titles joining GeForce Now this week:
- Biomutant (day-and-date release on Steam and Epic Games Store, May 25)
- King of Seas (day-and-date release on Steam, May 25)
- Maneater (day-and-date release on Steam, May 25)
- Imagine Earth (day-and-date release on Steam, May 26)
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Storm Ground (day-and-date release on Steam, May 27)
- Bad North (Epic Games Store)
- Black Desert Online for Turkey (Pearl Abyss)
- Breathedge (Steam and Epic Games Store)
- Bullet Girls Phantasia (Steam)
- Cyber Hook (Steam)
- Deathsmiles (Steam)
- Enlisted (Native Launcher)
- Kill It With Fire (Steam)
- Last Epoch (Steam)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III (Epic Games Store)
- Monopoly Plus (Ubisoft Connect)
- Necromunda: Underhive Wars (Steam)
- Redout: Enhanced Edition (Steam)
- Saviors of Sapphire Wings / Stranger of Sword City Revisited (Steam)
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall – Director’s Cut (Steam)
- Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 (Steam)
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War (Ubisoft Connect)
All of these games will be live and ready to stream on GeForce Now as of today.
KitGuru Says: What do you all think of the latest additions to GeForce Now? Do many of you use the service for gaming away from your usual rig?