It’s the first week of the month, which means it is time to take a sneak peek at the games coming to GeForce Now over the next few weeks. There will be 34 new titles added to the library this month, 13 of which are are being added today.
This month will see a new RTX-supported title joining GeForce Now. Naraka: Bladepoint will ship with ray-tracing and DLSS in place, so anyone that subscribes to GeForce Now’s premium tier can play it in full quality, thanks to access to RTX hardware. GeForce Now members on the free tier will still be able to stream the game, but without RTX features switched on.
Other big titles planned for GeForce Now this month include Hello Neighbour, Ironclad Tactics, Shadow Man Remastered, Humankind and King’s Bounty II.
While the games mentioned above aren’t coming until later in the month, we are still getting 13 titles joining GeForce Now today. That list includes:
- A Plague Tale: Innocence (Free on Epic Games Store, August 5)
- Death Trash (day-and-date release on Steam, August 5)
- Starmancer (day-and-date release on Steam, August 5)
- CyberTaxi (Steam)
- Eldest Souls (Steam)
- Elex (Epic Games Store)
- The Flame in the Flood (Steam)
- GRIME (Steam)
- Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds (Steam)
- MetaMorph: Dungeon Creatures (Steam)
- Super Animal Royale (Steam)
- Tales of the Neon Sea (Steam)
- Zero Hour (Steam)
All of these games will be available through GeForce Now starting today. Discuss on our Facebook page, HERE.
KitGuru Says: What do you all think of this week’s batch of GeForce Now titles?