Earlier this year we reviewed Razer’s “first gaming ultrabook” with a tiny 13.3inch display, which had integrated graphics. Razer have outdone themselves as today we’re checking out the new and improved Razer Blade Stealth 13, which I think now truly deserves the ‘gaming ultrabook’ title because it now has a GeForce GTX 1650 Ti Max-Q graphics card inside! At a whopping starting price of £1899.99, how does it stack up?
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- CPU: Quad-Core 10th Gen Intel Core i7-1065G7
- Screen: 13.3″ FHD Matte (1920 x 1080) 120Hz, 100% sRGB, 4.9mm slim bezels, factory calibrated
- OS: Windows 10
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6 VRAM with Max-Q design
- Storage: 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR4X 3733MHz Dual-Channel
- Battery: 53.1Wh
- Keyboard: Razer Chroma RGB supported single zone, anti-ghosting and half arrow keys
- Touchpad: Glass touchpad with Microsoft Precision
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 Intel Wireless-AX 201 – Bluetooth 5.1
- I/O: Thunderbolt 3 USB-C, power port, 4 lanes of PCI Express – USB-C 3.1 Gen 2, power port – 2x Type-A USB 3.1 Gen1
- 720p HD webcam with Windows Hello support
- Audio: Stereo, 4 speakers + smart amp
- 3.5mm combination port
- Black temper 6 CNC precision milled unibody aluminium chassis
- Dimensions: 15.3 x 304.6 x 210 mm
- Weight: 1.41kg
- Power: Compact 100W USB-C power adapter
Before we dive into this review, remember that this is an ultrabook – it’s a tiny, super thin, laptop and not a full sized power house laptop!
Despite how small this little package, is our model comes in at a rather hefty £1899.99, and for that you’re getting a Quad-Core 10th Gen Intel i7-1065G7 CPU with Hyper Threading with a base of 1.3GHz up to 3.9GHz with Turbo at 25W. We finally get that dedicated graphics card, an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti with 4GB GDDR6 VRAM, and this is Max-Q so it can be squeezed into such a tiny package. We have only one drive here, a 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2, which is twice the size of the SSD in the previous Stealth 13.
In terms of RAM we get 16GB at 3733MHz, fixed in dual-channel. A 120Hz 13.3” Full HD 1920x1080p display is also in use here, while the machine boasts a 53.1 Wh battery, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, as well as a selection of ports including Thunderbolt 3 USB-C, and 2x Type-A USB 3.1 Gen1.