Today we are checking out the MSI Clutch GM41 Lightweight Wireless mouse, with a PixArt PAW-3370 optical sensor, D2FC-F-K Omron switches and an included wireless dock. MSI previously released the GM41 as a wired-only mouse, but today we will be looking at what this new wireless model has to offer and if it is worth the asking price of £69.95.
- SENSOR: PixArt PAW-3370 Optical Sensor
- PRESET DPI SWITCH: 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400
- INTERFACE: USB 2.0
- BUTTON: 6
- Polling Rate: 1000 Hz / 1 ms
- MAIN KEY SWITCHES: OMRON 60M
- LED LIGHT: RGB
- OPERATING SYSTEM Windows :10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
- CABLE : MSI FriXionFree Micro USB
- WEIGHT: 74g (without cable)
- MAX DPI 20,000 (software)
- Button Durability: 60 Million Clicks
- CABLE: 2m Braided with Gold-Plated Connector
- DIMENSION: 130.1 x 67 x 38.3 mm
You can purchase the MSI Clutch GM41 Lightweight Wireless for £69.95 from Overclockers UK HERE!
- Reasonably priced for a wireless mouse.
- Satisfying click actuation on left and right buttons.
- Very little pre or post-travel on the side buttons.
- Micro USB charging cable.
- Not much has improved from the wired version.
- Squeezing the mouse engages side buttons.
KitGuru says: At the end of the day, the GM41 Lightweight Wireless will get the job done, but we feel MSI missed a trick by not improving build quality with this new model.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here