Today we are looking at a mini mouse (no, not that one…) from Razer! The DeathAdder Mini V2 comes with an affordable price of £39.99 and as part of the famed DeathAdder family, we will certainly be expecting big things from this little mouse. We find out what it is like to use day to day, and whether or not you should buy one.
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- True 8500 DPI high-precision optical sensor
- Up to 300 inches per second (IPS) / 35G max. acceleration
- Razer DeathAdder derived ergonomic design optimized for smaller hand sizes
- Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches rated for 70 million clicks
- Large 100% PTFE mouse feet (0.8mm thick)
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment (Default stages: 400/800/1600/3200/6400)
- On-board Memory Profile
- Razer Chroma™ RGB lighting with true 16.8 million customizable colour options
- Six independently programmable Hyper response buttons
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- 1.8 m / 6 ft Speedflex cable
- Anti-slip Polyurethane grips (0.5mm thin)
- Approximate size: 114.2 mm / 4.5 in (Length) x 56 mm / 2.2in (Grip Width) x 38.5 mm / 1.5 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 62 g / 0.14 lbs (Excluding cable)
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input
You can pre-order the DeathAdder v2 Mini for £39.99, HERE!
- Grip tape provided.
- Looks good.
- Subtle RGB.
- Smooth glide.
- Reliable software.
- Shoelace cable wasn’t my preference.
- Not overly comfortable for my use after long sessions.
- Totally different experience that can make you feel like you’re learning to play all over again.
KitGuru says: Its size and weight certainly means this won’t be for everyone – but objectively speaking, if you want something tiny, this is a quality mouse at a very good price.