Today we are looking at three peripherals from TecWare – the EXO Elite gaming mouse, Q5 gaming headset and the Phantom mechanical keyboard. Let's see if three is the magic number, or if three is a crowd, by diving into the specs and features for each of these products. Are they worth your hard earned cash? Let's find out!
Q5 Gaming Headset
- Type : Stereo Headset
- Connector : USB 2.0 (Virtual 7.1)
- Weight Without Cable : 320 g
- Controller : Inline
- Software : EQ, Effect, 7.1, Mic, LED
- Speaker Diameter : 40 mm
- Impedance : 32 Ω
- Frequency Response : 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity : 98 dB ± 4 dB @ 1khz
- Max. Power 100 mW
- Volume Control : Via Inline Controller
- MICROPHONE SPECIFICATIONS
- Direction : Omnidirectional
- Impedance : 2.2 kΩ
- Frequency Response : 100 Hz – 10,000 Hz
- Sensitivity : -40±4 dBV
- Microphone Mute : Via Inline Controller
- Detachable Microphone : Yes
- Flexible Microphone: Yes
- Windscreen: Yes
You can purchase the Q5 Gaming Headset for £54.99 from Amazon HERE!
- Great design.
- Crystal-clear Microphone.
- Ear cups are comfortable.
- Good sound isolation.
- Chunky in-line controller.
- Headset is not very flexible.
- Headband cracks when moved.
EXO Elite Gaming Mouse
- Optical Sensor: PixArt 3389
- DPI: Up to 16000
- Switches: Huano Switches (20M Click Lifespan)
- Lighting: 16.8M RGB 2 Zones
- Polling Rate: 1000hz
- Buttons: 6 Programmable
- Cable: 1.8m Braided Lightweight Flexible Cable (Aero Cord)
- Interface: USB
- Dimensions: 128.5 x 67 x 38mm
- Weight: 69g
You can purchase the EXO Elite Gaming Mouse for £54.99 from Amazon HERE!
- Solid build quality.
- Spare glide pads provided.
- Low LOD.
- Good value for money.
- Not overly unique.
- Braided cable is quite stiff.
Phantom Mechanical Keyboard
- Dimensions: 361.5 x 133.5 x 40.1 mm
- Weight: 0.95kg
- Rated Voltage: 5.0V / 300mA
- Switch Lifespan: 50 million keystrokes
- Cable Length: 1.8m Braided USB cable
- Frame: Black Plastic Body / Gunmetal Alloy Backplate
- Switch Type: Mechanical Outemu Brown Switches
- Circuit Board: FR-4 Fibreglass PCB
- SMD LEDs
- Double-shot ABS Keycaps
You can purchase the Phantom Mechanical Keyboard for £59.99 from Amazon HERE!
- Good build quality.
- Nice detailing.
- Strong RGB.
- Great value for money.
- ABS Keycaps attract grease and get shiny quickly.
- Individual software apps is slightly inconvenient.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
KitGuru says: Considering the price of each individual item, I think you are getting your money's worth here. We're not absolutely blown away by any of the products, but TecWare has three solid peripherals on its hands.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here