Corsair's M65 gaming mouse is back for 2021, sporting numerous upgrades compared to previous entries in the series. The M65 RGB Ultra features the company's latest Marksman sensor, developed in partnership with PixArt, Quickstrike buttons, optical Omron switches and even customisable tilt controls. Priced at £69.99, let's dig in and find out what this mouse has to offer.
In an age where gaming mice are getting lighter and lighter, it's good to see those who prefer something a bit heavier haven't been forgotten. With a base weight of 97g, a tuneable weights system has long been a staple of the M65 series and things are no difference with the M65 RGB Ultra, so you can max out this mouse at 115g should you wish.
It's also packing a modern paracord-style cable, 8000Hz polling rate thanks to Corsair's ‘Axon Hyper-Processing technology', and two RGB lighting zones. Crucially though, fans of the series will be glad to see the same iconic M65 shape is retained, including the sniper button on the left-hand side.
- Sensor: CORSAIR MARKSMAN, 26,000 DPI with 1 DPI resolution steps, 650 IPS tracking, up to 50G acceleration
- Programmable Buttons: 8
- Onboard Profiles: 1
- Backlight: 2-Zone RGB
- USB Report Rate: Up to 8,000Hz hyper-polling
- Colour: Black
- Mouse Feet: 100% PTFE
- Wired Connectivity: USB 2.0 Type-A
- Cable: 1.8m / 6ft i
- CUE (Software): Supported
- Dimensions: 117.0mm(L) x 77.0mm(W) x 39.0mm(H) / 5.08in(L) x 2.76in(W) x 1.69in(H)
- Weight (w/o cable and accessories): 97g / 0.21lbs
- Warranty: Two years
- MSRP : £69.99
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here