In today's review, we take a look at the Glorious Model D- Wireless gaming mouse, the smaller version of the popular Model D. The only real difference between this and the standard Model D is the size and weight, making this mouse perfect for gamers with small to medium hand sizes. But how well does it perform?
- Brand: Glorious PC Gaming Race
- Model: Model D- Wireless
- Sensor: Glorious BAMF
- Sensitivity: Up to 19,000 DPI
- Tracking Speed: 400 IPS
- Weight: ~67g
- Wireless Connectivity: 2.4GHz lag-free wireless
- Included adapter dongle
- Polling Rate: 1000Hz dual wired/wireless
- Click Latency: 2.08ms per internal testing
- Wired Connectivity: Ascended Cord
- Max Battery Life: Up to 71 hours
- Feet: G-Skates
- Premium PTFE
- RGB: 3 zone – customisable
- Full 18.6 million colours
- Dimensions: 120mm x 33-40mm x 61-66mm (L x H x W)
- Box Contents: 1 x Glorious Model D- Wireless Mouse, 1 x Ascended Cord USB-C, 1 x Extender dongle, 1 x Wireless adapter, 1 x Glorious G-Skates
The Glorious Model D- Wireless retails for £89.99 and you can get it from Overclockers UK HERE.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Lightweight design.
- Charging cable doubles as a dongle extender.
- Extra G-Skates included.
- Good build quality.
- The scroll wheel feels great.
- Left and right-Click (Glorious Switches) are tactical and responsive.
- Great wireless performance.
- Software options to preserve battery life.
- The design overall is a bit lacklustre.
- The honeycomb design can be divisive.
- Some pre-travel on the primary buttons.
- DPI light underneath seems redundant for everyday use.
- My thumb has already marked the inside of the mouse (after 2 weeks use).
KitGuru says: For someone with smaller hands (like me) the Glorious Model D- Wireless is a welcome addition to the Glorious family of mice, offering great ergonomics and brilliant performance with the BAMF sensor. The design overall is a bit boring but considering you'll be covering it with your hands, it's not a big deal for me.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here