Last year Logitech released the G915 Lightspeed but the community wanted more… they wanted a TKL version. Fast forward to today and Logitech has listened to its fanbase, as we’re checking out the brand-new Logitech G915 TKL Lightspeed! With a super compact metal design, LIGHTSPEED wireless technology, LIGHTSYNC RGB and low-profile mechanical switches, how does this keyboard stack up? Let’s find out!
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Dimensions: 368 x 150 x 22 mm
- Weight: 810g without cable
- Cable length 1.8m (braided)
- LIGHTSPEED wireless technology with 1ms response
- Bluetooth support
- Wired support
- Micro-USB to USB-A adapter
- USB-A dongle
- GL Linear/Tactile/Clicky switch options
- 40 hours battery life with 100% RGB LED brightness
- 135 days (8 hours per day) battery life with RGB LED off
- Onboard memory with 2 lighting profiles and 3 macro profiles
- LIGHTSYNC RGB – per key backlighting
- Dedicated media controls
- Aluminium face plate
- Aluminium volume wheel
- Adjustable flip out feet
You can pre-order the Logitech G915 TKL directly from Logitech for £199, HERE!
- Excellent wireless performance.
- Ultra-low-profile design looks and feels great.
- TKL design makes this excellent for FPS and esports gamers.
- Premium materials and build quality.
- 25% faster actuation than traditional mechanical switches.
- Excellent to type and game on.
- Insane battery life with both RGB on and off.
- ABS keycaps.
- Micro-USB not USB-C.
- Very expensive.
KitGuru says: The Logitech G915 TKL is an excellent keyboard with great specs and it’s also very comfortable to use. It’s high price means this won’t be for everybody, but if you can afford it and want a low-profile board, this is a great option.