Corsair have released 2 PBT Double-Shot Keycap sets for their mechanical keyboards. One in black if you like a more traditional look but want more durable keycaps thanks to their PBT double-shot construction. Another in white if your RGB mechanical keyboard is starting to look a little boring and you want it to complement your set up. They are both priced at £39.95 for a full set that will suit US,EU & UK keyboards.
Watch via our VIMEO Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
If you can’t see the gallery above, then disable your ad blocker as they can sometimes interfere with our display code.
- Double-Shot Moulded: Keys are formed in special two-shot mould process to ensure long-lasting durability and performance.
- Ultra-Durable: Made from dense, shine resistant PBT to reduce key fading.
- Backlight Enabled: Upgrade your keycaps without sacrificing your backlighting.
- Double Thick Keycap Walls: Two times thicker than standard keys brings confidence and stability in every key press.
- Full 104/105 Keys: Upgrade your full keyboard.
- CORSAIR Compatible: Work with most CORSAIR mechanical keyboard and CHERRY switches.
- 104/105 White Keys for full US/EU/UK key layout.
- Quick start guide.
- Key puller.
- Warranty leaflet.
- Corsair K95
- Corsair K70
- Corsair K66
- Corsair K65
- Corsair K63
- Corsair STRAFE
- Durable and long lasting
- Good aesthetics
- Work with backlit keyboards
- Time consuming to change
Buy from Overclockers UK for £39.95 HERE
Discuss on our Facebook page, over HERE
Overall we really like the Corsair PBT Double-Shot Keycap set. Not only are they aesthetically appealing they should last thanks to the PBT & two-shot mould process.