Corsair is swooping in with the new HS80 RGB Wireless gaming headset! Featuring an adjustable ski-style head strap, 2.4GHz wireless connectivity via dongle, a flip-up to mute microphone and more. Some of the previous HS models from the series have been pretty popular, but what makes the HS80 different and is it worth its RRP of £139.99?
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Audio Driver Custom 50mm Neodymium
- Frequency 2.4Ghz
- Wireless Range Up to 60 feet
- Battery Life Up to 20 hours
- Frequency Response 20Hz – 40kHz
- Impedance 32 Ohms @ 2.5kHz
- Sensitivity 109 dB (± 3 dB)
- Mic Type Omni-directional broadcast-grade
- Mic Impedance 2.2k Ohms
- Mic Frequency Response 100Hz – 10kHz
- Mic Sensitivity -40 dB (± 3 dB)
- Dimensions 205mm(L) x 97mm(W) x 183mm(H)
- Weight 367g
- Warranty 2 years
You can purchase the HS80 RGB Wireless Headset by Corsair for £139.99 from Overclockers UK HERE.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Pretty flexible and comfortable.
- Decent adjustability.
- Great mic.
- Good audio.
- Rather bland design.
- Grease magnet plastics.
- No adjustable clamp force.
- Ear cups can get warm.
KitGuru says: The HS80 RGB Wireless headset by Corsair is pretty solid, with an overall focus on sound quality. It is pretty comfortable despite moderate pressure from slightly excessive clamp force. We wish it just wish it looked a little more ‘premium’. Corsair also faces stiff competition from its previous HS models, with the HS70 Pro offering similarly excellent audio quality at a discounted price.