What makes you want to spend £80 on a keyboard? MSI hopes that’s their Vigor GK50 Elite with Kailh Box White Switches! So what are we to expect? This keyboard has a MSRP of £79.99, Full N-Key rollover, anti-ghosting and RGB for days. Let’s see what the Vigor GK50 Elite is about and whether it can convince us to part with our cash!
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Kailh Box White Switches
- USB 2.0
- Per-key RGB Mystic Light
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7
- 1.8m cable with gold-plated connector
- 80+ Million key stroke lifespan
- N-Keys Rollover / Full Keys Anti-Ghosting
- Dimensions 435 x 135 x 38 mm
- Weight 800.5g
You can purchase the MSI Vigor GK50 Elite, for £79.99,HERE!
- Brushed metal plate looks great and adds rigidity
- Nice and bright, per key, RGB
- Keys are not grease prone
- Extra, included, CTRL and ALT convex keys
- Good tactile and audible feedback
- Full range of media keys
- Software is great
- Good performance in gaming
- Kink friendly cord
- Slightly heavier resistance when pressing the buttons but we soon got used to it
- Nothing really stands out spec, visually or comfort, wise other than the great RGB and the free key caps
KitGuru says: We like MSI’s Vigor GK50 Elite, there is nothing to complain about but equally nothing to rave about either. It’s an all-round solid keyboard that performs excellently but isn’t boasting new technology that will turn heads. If you’re after a upper-mid-range keyboard this may be worth considering!