Today we are looking at the Ornata v2 ‘Mecha-Membrane’ keyboard, coming in at £99.99. Many of you may be screaming in fear as the words ‘gaming’ and ‘membrane’ are mentioned in the same sentence, but keep calm as we said ‘mecha-membrane’! We find out exactly what this means, and whether or not this a keyboard you should be considering…
Watch via our Vimeo Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Razer™ Hybrid Mecha-Membrane Switch
- Multi-function Digital Wheel and Media Keys
- Razer Chroma RGB back lighting
- Plush leatherette ergonomic wrist rest
- Razer Synapse enabled
- Cable routing options
- Fully programmable keys with on the fly macro recording
- N-key roll over
- Gaming mode option
- Braided fiber cable
- 1000 Hz Ultra-polling
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input
You can purchase Ornata V2 directly from Razer, for £99.99, HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Well packaged.
- Lighter than expected.
- Included wrist rest.
- Nice and simple design.
- No slippage.
- Satisfying feedback from the keys.
- Volume wheel.
- Improved list of interrelated games.
- Cable routing options.
- 1000hz polling rate.
- N-key rollover.
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input.
- It’s not that expensive really for what it offers.
- It is quite a chunky keyboard.
- Generic kinky cord.
- Keycaps are grease magnets.
- Slight rattle on some keys.
- Rather dull RGB.
KitGuru says: The Ornata v2 mecha-membrane keyboard is an impressive hybrid keyboard. There has always been a stigma around membrane that brings a level of fear to any gamer, but the mecha-membrane technology really is another thing entirely. It offers a totally unique experience and delivers all the specs you could want or need at a reasonable price.