Today we are going to take a look at one of the latest mechanical gaming keyboards from Cougar, the 700K. This model boasts an impressive specification which includes Cherry mechanical switches, LED backlighting and a series of macro configuration options. This sets it in good stead to compete with other models on the market, so we are excited to see how it compares.
Cougar are not the first manufacturer who come to mind when we think of gaming peripherals. They have only recently expanded into the gaming peripheral market, following their success with PC cases and power supplies for gaming systems. We have been impressed with their products in the past and are interested to see if they can transfer their expertise to peripherals with the 700K.
- Key switch: Cherry MX mechanical
- Processor: 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0
- N-key rollover
- Full key backlight
- Polling rate: 1000Hz / 1ms
- Repeat rate: 1X / 2X / 4X / 8X
- Material: Aluminum / Plastic
- Software: COUGAR UIX SYSTEM
- Additional programmable G-keys: 6
- Interface: Golden-plated USB plug
- Cable length: 1.8m Braided
- Dimension: 230(L) X 487(W) X 40(H) mm
- Weight: 1.2kg