Razer is well established in the keyboard market at this point, with the BlackWidow being amongst the most popular gaming keyboards around. Today, we are taking a look at the flagship version, the BlackWidow Elite, which amps up the build quality and features. Is it worth the £169.99 price tag?
Razer has been releasing its own mechanical switches for years now, which are designed to offer swifter actuation and a longer lifespan compared to other mechanical switches on the market. The version we have here today uses Razer’s Green switch, which competes with Cherry MX Blues.
- Razer Mechanical Switches.
- 80 million keystroke lifespan.
- Razer Chroma RGB lighting.
- Ergonomic wrist rest.
- Multi-function media dial.
- Dedicated Media Controls.
- USB 2.0 and audio pass through.
- Hybrid On-Board Memory and Cloud Storage – up to 5 profiles.
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled.
- Cable routing.
- 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting.
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording.
- Gaming mode option.
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling.
- Military grade metal top construction.
- Instant Trigger Technology.