Thermaltake have had great success with their range of TT eSPORTS gaming keyboards, with the MEKA G1 earning many awards worldwide. It is a tasty product on paper, incorporating a beautiful finish with fast response time, USB 2.0 inputs and high grade mechanical keys.
Today we are looking at the MEKA ‘Non G’ keyboard which is a streamlined, lower cost version without the wrist support and some of the secondary functionality. It does however feature the mechanical switches, USB ports and a numerical keyboard section.
- Up to 1000hz polling rate. 8x quicker than regular gaming keyboard. Never lag for action gaming.
- Cherry Black switch. The switch preferred by most gamers and has a life expectancy for up to 50 million key strokes.
- USB Hubs. Provide gamers the convenience of quick USB device installation.
- Braided cable to prevent tangle wire and provide extra flexibility.
- Gold plated USB connectors: Prove reliable data or signal transmission.
- Smart cable management to protect keyboard from damage of improper force.
- Gold plated USB connectors. Provide reliable data or signal transmission