Today we are reviewing ASUS’ super portable and stylish ROG Strix Carry gaming mouse. A tiny mouse that aims to please, it has some impressive specs – including an optical sensor, replaceable OMRON switches, a leather ‘Carry’ case, and a 2.4GHz wireless connection with battery life for up to 300 hours of non-stop gaming. The question is; can ASUS have made a successful gaming mouse without any RGB included?! Let’s find out.
Watch video via Vimeo (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Super portable – L10cm X W6.2cm X H3.6cm
- 72.9g excluding batteries
- Gaming PMW3330 optical sensor
- 50 – 7100 DPI
- Up to 1000Hz polling rate
- IPS 150
- 30G max acceleration
- BLE BT5.0 (Bluetooth) connection
- RF 2.4GHz (Wireless) connection with included dongle
- SmartHop technology for the cleanest wireless signal path
- Up to 433 hours use via Bluetooth
- Up to 300 hours non-stop gaming via 2.4GHz Wireless
You can find the ASUS ROG Strix Carry for sale from Overclockers UK for £64.99 HERE.
- Very portable with high quality pouch.
- Fingertip grip is incredibly comfortable.
- Changeable OMRON switches and included spares.
- Amazing sensor for gaming in a portable mouse.
- 2.4GHz wireless is very stable and responsive.
- Armoury II software is great.
- Battery life is great.
- Expensive for a travel mouse.
- No USB port as a backup if batteries fail.
- Not so great for very large hands.
KitGuru says: The ASUS ROG Strix Carry is small but it certainly packs a punch. It is expensive but if you’re a gamer that travels a lot, or someone that wants a portable, reliable mouse then this is 100% worth buying. The rubber grips on both sides are so good I even preferred using this mouse over my daily driver!