Today we’re checking out Razer’s third and most recent variation of the Basilisk gaming mouse, equipped with Razer’s Focus+ optical sensor, 26,000 max DPI, 650 IPS tracking, 2nd Gen Optical Switches and a “Hyperscroll Tilt” scroll wheel. Coming in at £69.99, that makes it £10 cheaper than the Basilisk V2's launch price… Is it worth the upgrade? Let’s find out.
- Right-handed ergonomic design
- Wired Speedflex cable
- Razer Focus+ Optical sensor
- 26,000 DPI
- 650 IPS
- 50G Max acceleration
- 11 Programmable buttons
- 2nd-Gen Razer Optical mouse switches
- 70M click lifespan switches
- 5 On-board memory profiles
- 100% PTFE mouse feet
- Tilt scroll wheel – 4-way HyperScroll tilt wheel with electronically actuated notched and free-spinning modes
- Dimensions: 130 x 60 x 42.5mm
- Weight: 101g excluding cable
You can purchase the Razer Basilisk V3 from Amazon UK for £69.99 HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Excellent performance.
- Very comfortable ergonomic design.
- Great aesthetics & design.
- Hyperscroll Tilt scroll wheel works brilliantly & silently.
- Good price point for what you get.
- Side buttons & sniper buttons aren’t consistent in feel.
- Some may not like the braided cable.
KitGuru says: We think it’s a great incremental upgrade over the V2, with a much better “Hyperscroll Tilt” wheel that has many operation modes that we really enjoyed. If you’ve got a Basilisk V2 then it’s probably not worth upgrading but if you’re new to the Basilisk or upgrading from a V1 then I think it’s worth buying.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here