As an MMO player since 2004, the original Razer Naga from 2009 changed my life. Those 12 extra buttons on the left side of the mouse made the Naga stand out against the crowd. Now, 11 years later, the Naga Pro Wireless takes the Naga Trinity and turns it up a notch. This comes with three interchangeable side panels, one for MMO, FPS and Battle Royale play styles to give you the edge in your favourite games. Alongside Razer’s Optical 70m switches and Optical Focus+ sensor, plus wired, Bluetooth LE and Hyperspeed 2.4GHz wireless modes, is this the only mouse you’ll ever need? Let’s find out.
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Razer Focus+ Optical sensor with 99.6% resolution accuracy
- Up to 20,000 DPI
- 650 IPS
- 50G Acceleration
- Razer Optical mouse switches rated for 70m clicks
- Bluetooth LE, Wired & Hyperspeed 2.4Ghz connectivity modes
- Included USB-A dongle for Hyperspeed 2.4Ghz wireless
- 3 Interchangeable side panels – MMO, FPS & Battle Royale
- 19+1 Programmable buttons with MMO side panel attached
- 100% PTFE glide pads
- Ergonomic right-hand design
- 4+1 On-board profile support
- 16.8m colour RGB zones
- 1.8m Speedflex cable for charging and wired use
- Razer charging dock compatible (not included)
- 100 Hours battery life via Hyperspeed 2.4Ghz wireless
- 150 Hours battery life via BLE
- Dimensions: 119 x 74.5 x 43 mm
- Weight: 117g Excluding dongle
- Razer synapse software support
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input
You can purchase the Razer Naga Pro Wireless, from Overclockers UK for £149.99, HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Comfort is next level, it’s perfectly ergonomically designed.
- Aesthetics are great with minimal, subtle, RGB zones.
- Reliable and solid performance all-round.
- Razer’s Focus+ & optical switches are excellent.
- Adjustable lift off distance works accurately.
- Thick 100% PTFE glide pads make the mouse glide effortlessly.
- All side panels design and configuration are superb, none feel like an afterthought.
- All panels buttons are consistent in feel with no pre or post travel (improved upon since the Naga Trinity).
- Three reliable connectivity modes and great battery life.
- Software lets you re-programme all buttons bar the left click.
- Synapse software is intuitive and holds a whole suite of customisation.
- Micro-USB port on the mouse and cable, why is there no USB-C?
- Price makes this only accessible to high-end gamers, prosumers and enthusiasts.
- Razer charging dock does not come included.
KitGuru says: The Razer Naga Pro ticks all the boxes for a high-end mouse and it really is your one-stop shop regardless of your gaming preference, as neither of the panels feels like an afterthought. As I mentioned before, light-weight mice users won’t be a fan but if you like a larger, heavier mouse, you will love it.