Today we take a look at the MM720 mouse from Cooler Master! Could this be the most comfortable lightweight mouse going? Weighing in at just 49g it is insanely light, with a PixArt PMW3389 sensor, LK optical switches and an ‘ultraweave' cable. Is it worth the £59.99 price tag? Let's find out.
- Product number: MM-720-KKOL1 (Black Matte), MM-720-WWOL1 (White Matte), MM-720-KKOL2 (Black Glossy), MM-720-WWOL2 (White Glossy)
- Mouse grip type: Claw, Palm but works with all
- Mouse material: ABS, PTFE
- Mouse color: Black, White
- Surface treatment: Matte, Glossy
- Mouse led backlight: 2-zone RGB
- Mouse Sensor: PixArt PMW3389
- DPI: 7 Levels (400, 800, 1200 default, 1600, 3200, 6400, 16000)
- Mouse tracking speed: 400 IPS
- Mouse lift off distance: < ~2mm
- Mouse polling rate: 1000Hz
- Mouse acceleration: 50g
- L/R Micro switch: LK optical micro switch, 70M
- Encoder: LK optical encoder
- Mouse buttons: 6
- Mouse cable length: Fixed Ultraweave cable, 1.8m
- Software: Yes, Cooler Master MasterPlus+ Support
- Mouse dimension: 105.42 x 76.52 x 37.35mm
- Mouse weight: 49g/0.108lbs
You can purchase the Cooler Master MM720 for £59.99 HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Nice shape and support.
- Little drag but depending on preference and grip style, users can get drag if wanted.
- Well balanced.
- Works with all grip styles.
- Good for small hands but also comfortable for larger hands.
- Super lightweight.
- No sharp edges.
- Quality side buttons.
- On the fly DPI button with LED indication on mouse wheel.
- Bright RGB.
- On the fly RGB adjustments.
- IP rated.
- Took a small amount of time to adjust to.
- Can engage side buttons if squeezed hard enough.
- Slightly soft increments in the mouse wheel.
- Spongy mouse wheel click.
KitGuru says: The shape might not be for everyone, but if you liked the Spawn or just want to try something new, it is hard to argue with the overall package here.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here