Today we take a look at the MM720 mouse from Cooler Master! Could this be the most comfortable lightweight mouse going? Weighing in at just 49g it is insanely light, with a PixArt PMW3389 sensor, LK optical switches and an ‘ultraweave’ cable. Is it worth the £59.99 price tag? Let’s find out.
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Product number: MM-720-KKOL1 (Black Matte), MM-720-WWOL1 (White Matte), MM-720-KKOL2 (Black Glossy), MM-720-WWOL2 (White Glossy)
- Mouse grip type: Claw, Palm but works with all
- Mouse material: ABS, PTFE
- Mouse color: Black, White
- Surface treatment: Matte, Glossy
- Mouse led backlight: 2-zone RGB
- Mouse Sensor: PixArt PMW3389
- DPI: 7 Levels (400, 800, 1200 default, 1600, 3200, 6400, 16000)
- Mouse tracking speed: 400 IPS
- Mouse lift off distance: < ~2mm
- Mouse polling rate: 1000Hz
- Mouse acceleration: 50g
- L/R Micro switch: LK optical micro switch, 70M
- Encoder: LK optical encoder
- Mouse buttons: 6
- Mouse cable length: Fixed Ultraweave cable, 1.8m
- Software: Yes, Cooler Master MasterPlus+ Support
- Mouse dimension: 105.42 x 76.52 x 37.35mm
- Mouse weight: 49g/0.108lbs
You can purchase the Cooler Master MM720 for £59.99 HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Nice shape and support.
- Little drag but depending on preference and grip style, users can get drag if wanted.
- Well balanced.
- Works with all grip styles.
- Good for small hands but also comfortable for larger hands.
- Super lightweight.
- No sharp edges.
- Quality side buttons.
- On the fly DPI button with LED indication on mouse wheel.
- Bright RGB.
- On the fly RGB adjustments.
- IP rated.
- Took a small amount of time to adjust to.
- Can engage side buttons if squeezed hard enough.
- Slightly soft increments in the mouse wheel.
- Spongy mouse wheel click.
KitGuru says: The shape might not be for everyone, but if you liked the Spawn or just want to try something new, it is hard to argue with the overall package here.