Today we are bringing you our review of the Makalu 67 from Mountain! This lightweight mouse comes in with a mid-range price of £59.99, while it features a PixArt PAW 3370, Omron switches, and an ABS plastic design that weighs in at just 67g. Let's check it out!
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Connector: USB Type-A
- Cable length: 1.8m
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 127×70.2×42.2mm
- Product Weight: 67g
- Onboard memory: Yes, 5 profiles
- Material: ABS
- Micro switches (L+R): Omron 50M
- Software Support: Yes, Base Camp
- Warranty: 2 years
- Included Accessories: Brand stickers, cable tie, manual
- Sensor: PixArt PAW3370 sensor
- Encoder: ALPS
- Max DPI: 19000
- Lift Off Distance (LOD): 1-2mm
- Tracking Speed: 50g
- Buttons: 6
- Color(s): Black
- Grip: Claw / Palm
- Backlight: RGB
- Polling Rate: 1000Hz / 1ms
- MCU: Cortex M0
You can purchase the Mountain Makalu 67 directly from Mountain for £59.99, HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Quality unboxing experience.
- Replacement feet included.
- Really good tactile feedback from side buttons.
- Great sensor performance.
- 5 onboard DPI profiles.
- Good for claw and palm grip.
- Easy to use software with lots of options.
- DPI toggle button instead of two separate buttons.
- Shoelace cable is not my favourite.
- Not great for fingertip grip.
KitGuru says: This mouse is well worth its 59.99 price tag as it offers some great specs and features. It’s not the best if you use fingertip grip but it is well built and a great option to have at this price point.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here