Razer have earned a well-deserved reputation for quality when it comes to their gaming mice, and today we are looking at the DeathAdder Elite. Billed as ‘THE’ eSports gaming mouse, Razer say that the DeathAdder Elite sports the world’s most advanced optical sensor – definitely a bold claim. We put the DeathAdder Elite through its paces to see if it is worth buying.
Razer are back with the DeathAdder Elite, a new high-end gaming mouse with a £69.95 price-tag. Whether it is worth that amount of cash is another thing, though, so read on for our full analysis of the build quality, features and performance.
- True 16,000 DPI optical sensor
- Up to 450 IPS / 50 g acceleration
- Razer Mechanical Mouse switches
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- 7 independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer Chroma™ lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 1000 Hz ultrapolling
- On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 127 mm / 5 in (Length) x 70 mm / 2.76” (Width) x 44 mm / 1.73 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 105 g / 0.23 lbs