The Logitech G Pro Wireless is the company’s new flagship gaming mouse. But rather than be packed with bells and whistles like some of its previous mice, the Pro is all about being a top quality wireless gaming peripheral without all the added extras.
The new Logitech G Pro Wireless is certainly a different kind of mouse to the flashy gaming rodent we are used to seeing. It doesn’t have tonnes of buttons, there’s no weight adjustment system and the design is also pretty simple, with just a single RGB zone.
Crucially, though, Logitech has included its latest sensor and wireless technology. Its new HERO (High efficiency rated optical) sensor is highly regarded while its Lightspeed wireless tech is supposed to be the first wireless tech to truly deliver the same responsiveness as a wired mouse.
You also get a true ambidextrous design as you can swap out the side buttons for blanks, depending on which side you use. What’s particularly remarkable is that Logitech has crammed all this technology into a mouse that weighs just 80g, which is astonishingly light for a wireless mouse.
This all sounds impressive but of course the proof of the pudding is in the eating, so let’s dive in.
- Max speed: 10m/s (400IPS)
- Polling Rate: 1000 Hz
- Controls: 5 buttons + Scroll + DPI button on underside
- Sensor: Optical HERO
- USB: USB 2.0, detachable
- Wireless: Logitech Lightspeed
- DPI: 100 – 16,000
- LOD (Lift-Off-Distance): Unknown
- Left switch: Omron D2FC-F-K(50M), 50M clicks
- Right switch: Omron D2FC-F-K(50M), 50M clicks
- Size: 125 x 63.5 x 40mm
- Weight: 80 g (without cable)
- Cable: Rubberised, detachable, 1.8m
- Surface finish: Matt black
- Backlight: RGB, Logitech logo
- Contents: Mouse, instructions, wireless adapter, cable
- Warranty: 2yr RTB
Total cost £129.99 inc vat.