There are millions of ways to create a PC from £800 to £1,200 – but only one of those specifications would be perfect for you. KitGuru has teamed up with Gladiator PC to offer one lucky reader the chance to create their ultimate specification, see it developed by experts, built and reviewed by KitGuru Labs – as well as being sold to the public. Entering this amazing competition is easy and fun!
Gladiator started building PCs in 1999 and have been part of the Aria Technology Group for the last 10 years. In the seventeen years that they have been crafting hand-built systems, the market has moved from 733MHz Pentium III processors to a world that’s overshadowed by Virtual Reality, solid state drives and internet access speeds that were once reserved for internal hard drives.
How To Enter
- Click this link for the entry page and rules
- Scroll down and you will find all the options available to you
- Note that for this test of your configuration skill, the ‘safety is off’ and you CAN make a system that won’t work – so be careful
- The price needs to be £800 to £1,200 inc vat
- Submit your system with your contact details
- Spec the BASE UNIT ONLY – with no peripherals
- The best system will be selected by Gladiator’s experts
- That system will be refined, built, sent to KitGuru for review and produced as part of Gladiator’s range
- If your skill and knowledge is strong enough to win this competition – then you may also be offered the chance to work with Gladiator as a consultant in the future
- The system prize can be shipped worldwide.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
KitGuru says: Enter today and test your build skills against the rest of the KitGuru community! The winner will walk way with a PC worth up to £1,200 and the chance to consult on future projects… Get spec-ing!