Synology have a wide range of NAS server systems available this year, targeting all ends of the market. Today we look at the RS3412RPxs, a high end NAS system designed for medium and large businesses. The RS3412RPxs can scale up to 136TB to satisfy the demands of an intensive corporate structure.
The RackStation RS3412RPxs is an ultra high performance product which is scalable and can deliver bandwidth up to 1000+MB sec/100,000+ IOPS. It is a 10 bay system configuration which can scale to 136TB when paired up with the Synology RX1211/RX1211RP. These are connected to RS3412xs/RS3412RPxs via an Infiniband cable that carries 12 Gb/s SATA signal to ensure maximum throughput.
- Ultra-high performance of 1000+ MB/sec throughput and 100,000+ IOPS1
- Scale up to 136TB with Synology RX1211/RX1211RP2
- Dual 10GbE ports support (with PCI-E add-on card)
- VMware®, Citrix®, Microsoft® Hyper-V® compliance
- CPU Passive Cooling Technology & System Fan Redundancy
- Expandable ECC RAM module (up to 6GB)
- Redundant Power Supply Unit (RS3412RPxs only)
- Running on Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM)