There’s a huge divide in the PC gaming community, you either absolutely love RGB and want it on everything from your car under lighting to your toaster or you simply downright hate it. We already know Corsair loves their RGB and they’re at it again with the brand new LT100 smart lighting towers – available as a starter kit and expansion kit! Link up to four towers for maximum RGB love.
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Dimensions: 422mm x 95mm x 95mm (without headset attachment)
- Power adapter: 5V 180cm long
- Micro-USB to USB-A cable included 150cm long
- RGB connection cable 150cm long
- 46 RGB LEDs per tower
- Up to 4 towers totalling 184 RGB LEDs
- Controller hub base features a button for on/off and pre-set effects changes
- Plastic removable headset holder included
- 2 years warranty
You can buy the Corsair LT100 starter kit, for £129.95, HERE!
You can pre-order the Corsair LT100 expansion kit, for £59.99, HERE!
- Great build quality
- RGB LED quality is excellent
- Great diffusion – you can’t see the individual LEDs at all
- Colour range and vibrancy is very impressive
- iCUE software is brilliant and pre-set effects are great
- Works without a PC/USB connection with onboard effects
- Included headset stand attachment
- Fragile RGB lead connectors
- Lots of leads to manage – no wireless option
- No USB-C support
KitGuru says: At the end of the day the LT100 smart lighting towers from Corsair are awesome, the quality is great all around and the RGB is brilliantly vibrant and immersive. There’s not much to fault here with only a few things that could have made them better. They are certainly not cheap but if you’re going for a full RGB setup you really need to check these out.