Corsair are known for their high quality, premium, products and peripherals but what happens when they themselves create something that boasts a higher level of performance and quality? The Corsair Virtuoso SE headset is born. Featuring an all-aluminium chassis available in three colour ways, micro-perforation RGB LED underneath the metal itself, synthetic leather ear cups and headband with memory foam, connectivity support for almost any device with looks and build quality a monarch would be proud of. Is the Virtuoso SE worth the high asking price? Let’s find out!
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Three colour ways: White, Carbon (Black) & Gunmetal
- USB wired mode with included 1.5m cable
- 3.5mm jack lead mode with included 1.5m cable
- Slipstream wireless mode via included dongle
- Works with virtually any device
- Custom Neodymium 50mm drivers
- 7.1 virtual surround sound
- Frequency response of 20Hz – 40,000Hz
- Impedance of 32Ohms @ 2.5Khz
- Sensitivity 109dB to 3dB
- Detachable 9.5mm mic
- Impedance of 2.0k Ohms
- Frequency response of 100Hz – 10,000Hz
- Sensitivity of -42dB to 2dB
- Dimensions 7cm by 10cm by 19.5cm
- Weight of 360g
- Synthetic leather
- Memory foam
- RGB LED logo
- iCUE software
You can buy the Virtuoso RGB Wireless SE from Overclockers UK for £169.99 HERE
- Exceptional build quality and attention to detail.
- Best looking headset I’ve ever seen aesthetically.
- Detachable microphone.
- Multiple ways to connect (USB/Wireless/3.5mm jack).
- Superb audio quality in music and games.
- iCUE software is easy to use with many options.
- Expensive but you get what you pay for, this is Corsair’s flagship device after all.
KitGuru says: This is without a doubt one of the best, if not THE best, headsets available on the market right now. Music performance is exceptional with adjustable EQ via iCUE software. Additionally, in-game performance is stellar and they look great too if you decide to wear them outside. If you are in the market for a luxury, premium quality headset then look no further. The Corsair Virtuoso SE headset is a must have.