Today we are checking out the HS70 Bluetooth multi-platform headset from Corsair, coming in at £99.95. We will be looking into the sound quality, functionality and specs of this little gem to see what the HS70 Bluetooth has to offer! With 50mm Neodymium drivers, an adjustable head strap and detachable microphone, this headset can even be paired to two devices at the same time via a cable and Bluetooth. Is it any good? Let's find out.
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Audio Driver Custom 50mm Neodymium
- Frequency Response 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance 32 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity 109 dB (± 3 dB)
- Wireless Type Bluetooth 5.0
- Range Up to 30 feet
- Battery Life Up to 30 hours
- Mic Type Uni-directional noise cancelling
- Mic Impedance 2.0k Ohms
- Mic Frequency Response 100Hz – 10kHz
- Mic Sensitivity -40 dB (± 3 dB)
- Dimensions 161mm(L) x 99mm(W) x 207mm(H)
- Weight 352g
- Warranty 2 years
You can purchase the Corsair HS70 Bluetooth Headset from Overclockers UK for £99.95, HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Looks great and nice attention to detail.
- Works on all platforms.
- Long lasting battery and turns off by itself.
- Good software.
- Fantastic wireless connection.
- Worked well for calls.
- Great sound for gaming and music.
- Yokes are fingerprint magnets.
- Lack of RGB may not appeal to everyone.
- Next & previous track command not working with my phone via Bluetooth.
KitGuru says: It’s a fantastic headset and it does pretty much everything you can ask for. It's excellent when gaming and the ability to connect to two devices at the same time is brilliant. We did have an issue trying to skip tracks via Bluetooth, but if you're after a solid performing headset that can connect to almost anything then the HS70 Bluetooth is well worth buying.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here