Razer are jumping onto the gaming chair bandwagon and have produced their first gaming chair, the Iskur! We’ve got hold of one to review and we will be going through everything you need to know, from the build to finished product, to see what Razer have to offer to the already over-saturated world of gaming chairs. Spoiler alert… they’ve managed to create something very unique!
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- RECOMMENDED WEIGHT : < 136 kg (< 299 lbs)
- RECOMMENDED HEIGHT: 170 cm – 190 cm (5’6” to 6’2”)
- CHAIR COVER COLOR: Black and Green or Black
- CHAIR COVER MATERIAL: PVC Leather
- BASE: 5-star metal powder coated
- FRAME: Metal & Plywood
- ARMRESTS: 4D
- CASTERS: 6 cm Caster Wheel
- GAS LIFT CLASS: 4
- FOAM TYPE: High Density Molded Foam
- ADJUSTABLE BACK ANGLE: 139 Degrees
- ADJUSTABLE LUMBAR CUSHION: Yes, Fully Sculpted Lumbar Support
- ADJUSTABLE HEADREST: Yes
- WARRANTY LENGTH: 3 years warranty for mechanisms and moving parts. (not including wear and tear)
You can purchase the Iskur Gaming Chair for £344.99 from Amazon UK HERE!
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Innovative lumbar support.
- Great design.
- Excellent build quality.
- One screw proved hard to screw in.
- Not designed for those on the smaller side.
KitGuru says: This chair is definitely made for those slightly taller than myself, but if that’s you this could be the ideal chair for you because there really isn’t much I can complain about. The build quality is excellent, the design looks fantastic and the level of detail is also very much appreciated.