The audio market is embracing wireless devices now more than ever before. Sennheiser is seeking to tap into this market trend with their Momentum family of devices, and today we are looking at the Momentum In-Ear Wireless (M2 IEBT) pair of earphones. Using a stylish nappa leather neckband, Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity and a claimed 10-hour battery life, could this be the perfect pair of wireless earphones?
Given there are a few different Sennheiser Momentum products, the model we are looking at today is the In-Ear Wireless pair, also known by its M2 IEBT code name. We expect a lot considering the £169.95 price tag, so let’s dive right into the review.
- Supported Profiles: A2DP + AVRCP + HSP + HFP
- Ear coupling: Ear Canal
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Charging time: Approx. 1.5 hrs
- Battery Specification: Rechargeable Lithium-ion Polymer (170mAh)
- Connection: Bluetooth 4.1, NFC
- Battery time: 10 hrs (A2DP/HFP)
- Frequency response: 15Hz – 22,000Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 112 dB (1 kHz/0 dBFS)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5% (1kHz/100dB SPL)