With a long history of building enthusiast level components, Corsair have earned themselves a solid reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Today we’ll be taking a look at their latest peripheral aimed at the Gaming market – The Vengeance 2000 wireless 7.1 headset.
Corsair have attempted to ‘break the mould’ with the Vengeance 2000, offering a battery life of up to 10 hours with versatile 7.1 & 5.1 sound, in addition to renowned Corsair quality; it certainly looks as if they might be on the right path.
With some innovative wireless technology and large 50mm drivers, could this be the perfect headset for the avid gamer, who looks for the tactical advantage?
Official specifications can be seen below:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Sensitivity: 105dB (+/-3dB)
- Drivers: 50mm
- USB power consumption: 500mA
- Connector: USB Type A
- Wireless range: up to 40 feet (12m)
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours
- Type: Unidirectional noise-cancelling condenser with adjustable, rotating boom
- Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Sensitivity: -37dB (+/-3dB)
- PC with USB port
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, or Windows XP
- Internet connection (for software download- software is not included in the package)