In today's review, we take a look at the Backforce One Plus gaming chair, manufactured by a German company called Interstuhl known for their ergonomic chairs. Retailing for 685 EUR this unit is not cheap by any means, but it has plenty of features on offer, so let's find out if it is worth buying…
00:51 Unboxing / building / overview
03:42 The chair itself
04:57 Removable / customisable patches
05:18 Material quality / construction
08:10 Ergonomic features / Dials
12:22 Possible Shoulder concerns?
13:49 Dual Core Seat / Closing Thoughts
- 5D armrests
- Lumbar adjustment both vertically and horizontally
- 5 spoke base
- 6.5cm casters
- Up to 135 degree recline
- Class 4 gas lift
- Pu leather and Faux Suede materials
- Logo light
The Backforce One Plus retails for 685 EUR (approximately £580) and is available directly from Backforce HERE.
Discuss on our Facebook page HERE.
- Lots of ergonomic options.
- Premium build and materials.
- 5D armrests for different angles/comfort.
- Custom patches for teams/branding.
- Dual core seat with extensive support.
- Vertical + horizontal lumbar adjustment.
- 7-step recline tension.
- PU leather can get a bit warm/less breathable.
- Faux suede can stain/mark easily so must be regularly cleaned.
- The shoulder area angles inwards which could cause a hunched posture.
- Dials for lumbar adjustment are cumbersome and require a lot of strength.
KitGuru says: In terms of its features, the Backforce One Plus is jam-packed with ergonomic options so it is easy to recommend on that side of things. There's just no getting around the fact that it is very expensive.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here