Working in collaboration with Ninjas in Pyjamas, Xtrfy brings their H1 Pro gaming headset to the table that has been “Optimized for gaming”. It’s really cool to see pros developing products that work best for them but with an initial release price of £149.99, you would expect more varied use than just esports gaming.
With such a targeted use case how do they fare for the average user?
Watch via our VIMEO Channel (below) or over on YouTube HERE
Note: if the above images are not displaying properly, you may need to disable AdBlock as it is known to interfere with our display code.
- Model: Xtrfy H1 Pro
- Compatibility: PC, Mac, PS4™ & consoles with 3.5 mm jack input
- Connection: 2 x 3.5 mm PC cable, 2 x 3.5 mm extension cable, 1 x 3.5 mm Console cable
- Cable Length: 1.2 m PC cable, 2 m extension cable, 0.2 m Console cable
- Audio drivers: Dynamic Ø 60 mm
- Headphones Frequency response: 5–30,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 35 Ω per system
- Nominal sensitivity: 97dBSPL @ 1kHZ, 15mW
- Microphone Frequency response: 40–20,000 Hz
- Controls: Headphone vol, Mic vol, Mic mute
- Weight: 350g
- Weight incl. microphone and cable: 380g
- Xtrfy H1 Pro Gaming Headset.
- Braided 2 x 3.5 mm extension cable.
- Braided 1 x 3.5 mm Console cable.
- Detachable, supercardioid mic.
- Ultra-durable build quality.
- Good lookings, perfect for daily use.
- Full cross-platform support.
- Lacking a little in audio performance for music, and cinematic games.
- The microphone could be clearer.
Discuss on our Facebook page, over HERE.
The H1 is currently on offer from Overclockers UK for 99.95 inc. VAT HERE, down from the usual £119.99 price.
KitGuru says: The H1 Pro headset does live up to Xtrfy’s claims and work very well in a competitive gaming environment. The attention to detail and plethora of adapter cables have the H1 Pro feeling very premium, and although the audio quality is a little lacking in the mid range they do meet gaming requirements well.