Today we are going to look at one of Arctic's low profile CPU coolers … the Alpine 64 Plus, which is designed to be used exclusively with AMD processors. This makes it ideal for use in small form factor systems or HTPCs. We imagine many users will purchase this cooler to use in combination with one of AMDs Vision A8 APUs in a media system where acoustics and performance are both important considerations.
Arctic produce a wide range of cooling products for various different applications. In the past we have been quite impressed by their CPU coolers which offer great performance at an affordable price. These allow users to achieve a significant overclock on their system without great expense.
- Max cooling capacity: 100 Watts
- Heatsink material: Aluminium
- Fan: 92 mm, 600 – 2000 RPM (PWM Controlled)
- Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Noise Level: 0.4 Sone
- Current / Voltage (per fan): 0.22 A / 12 V
- Power Consumption: 2.64 Watts
- Dimensions: 115 x 98 x 70 mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 430 g
- Warranty: 6 Years