Today we are going to look at the Corsair Hydro H110 which is the latest performance CPU cooler in their range, fitting in just above the H100i. It marks Corsair’s response to the NZXT Kraken X60 which utilises a larger 280 mm radiator than the 240 mm unit associated with the existing H100i.
Corsair are widely regarded as the leading enthusiast brand in the ‘all-in-one liquid cooling’ market. They have a wide range of products which cater for a broad spectrum of users.
We were recently impressed by their H100i, but many enthusiasts have since been speculating that the Kraken X60 would offer better cooling performance. Unfortunately, we don’t have the Kraken X60 available for comparison with the H110 today, however we expect to publish a comprehensive review in the coming weeks.
- Cold Plate Material: Copper
- Fan Specification: 140 mm (x2)
- Socket Support: AMD AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2 Intel LGA 1155/1156/1366/2011
- Radiator Material: Aluminium
- Tubing: Low-evaporation, easy-bend tubing is guaranteed leak-free