We have tested a number of products from ASRock over the past couple of years and none of them have failed to impress. It’s clear that they are gunning for the longer established brands such as Asus and Gigabyte and they now produce a full range of motherboards targeted at a wide range of audiences including budget focused users and keen overclockers.
Today we are going to look at the ASRock Z77E-ITX motherboard, which is designed for those looking to build a powerful but compact system. It boasts an impressive specification which includes premium gold capacitors and an built in wireless card. We look forward to seeing how it fares in our tests.
We will be using an Intel Core i7-3770K for our tests today.
- Premium Gold Caps
- Digi Power Design, 6 + 2 Power Phase Design
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2800+(OC)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slot, 1 x mSATA Connector, 1 x mini PCIe Slot
- PCIE Gigabit LAN
- Supports Intel® HD Graphics with Built-in Visuals
- Multi VGA Output options: DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort and D-Sub with the bundled DVI-to-D-Sub Converter
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC898 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudio™
- Supports ASRock XFast RAM, XFast LAN, XFast USB, OMG, Internet Flash, Dehumidifier, UEFI System Browser
- Supports Intel® Smart Connect, Intel® Rapid Start, Lucid Virtu Universal MVP
- Free Bundle : 1 x ASRock WiFi Module, 1 x ASRock WiFi 2.4GHz Antenna, CyberLink MediaEspresso 6.5 Trial, ASRock MAGIX Multimedia Suite