Utilising an E-ATX form factor and packed with overclocking-geared enhancements, ASRock’s Z87 OC Formula represents the company’s motherboard designed specifically for hardened tweakers and enthused benchmarkers. With a price tag that is over £50 less than some competing brands’ flagship products, the Z87 OC Formula could be a hit with overclockers to whom money is harder to come by.
Featuring an actively-cooled CPU power delivery system, the capacity for four graphics cards, and an onboard monitoring kit, is ASRock’s set of overclocker-orientated features enough for the Z87 OC Formula to shine amongst the competition?
- OC Formula Power Kit
- OC Formula Connector Kit
- OC Formula Cooling Kit
- OC Formula Monitor Kit
- A-Style : Home Cloud, Conformal Coating, Purity Sound™, HDMI-In
- Supports Nick Shih’s OC Profile, Formula Drive, FAN-Tastic Tuning
- Supports Fine-Tuning V-Controller, Interactive UEFI, Timing Configurator, USB Key
- Supports Rapid OC, PCIe ON/OFF, V-Probe
- Free Bundle : 1 x Front USB 3.0 Panel with 2.5″ HDD/SSD Rack, 10 x OC Stands