EVGA have earned a fantastic reputation over the years for their selected range of motherboards and graphics cards. Today we look at one of their high end power supplies – the SuperNova 1200 P2. This is a creation with OEM partner, Super Flower. The EVGA SuperNova 1200 P2 supply is full modular, 80 Plus Platinum certified and can be driven in a semi passive mode. The warranty is certainly exhibiting a confidence in the product that EVGA wish to pass onto the customer – ten years is not to be sniffed at.
EVGA are keen to point out that the SuperNova P2 1200 is built with long term reliability in mind. They have opted for premium grade Japanese capacitors and selected high grade components throughout the build. We have reviewed a handful of Super Flower designs in the past and they have certainly left us with positive impressions so far.
This unit is also Haswell compatible, using DC-DC converters for the generation of the minor rails.
EVGA SuperNova P2 1200 overview:
- Unbeatable 10 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Fully modular, to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- Double ball bearing fan for exceptional reliability and quiet operation
- Heavy duty protections
- NVIDIA SLI and AMD Crossfire Ready
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified, with 92% (115VAC) / 94% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads.
- ECO Intelligent Thermal Control Fan System (Zero Fan Noise < 45C)