Seasonic are one of the most famous and highly regarded power supply manufacturers. They create many high grade units for other companies, allowing them to rebadge their designs. Today we are reviewing one of their most powerful products under the ‘Seasonic’ brand, the Platinum 1000W.
The Seasonic Platinum 1000W is (not surprisingly) 80 Plus Platinum certified, aiming to target the efficiency sensitive audience. It is a fully modular unit featuring a LLC/full bridge circuit topology with a unique integrated DC connector panel with an embedded voltage regulator module.
One of the talking points of this unit is the new ‘Hybrid’ Silent Fan Control which offers a three phased (Fanless, Silent and Cooling Mode) thermal control to balance the noise levels between cooling efficiency. The company also offer a selector switch which is provided to allow the user to control the settings.
Special Features –
- 80PLUS® Platinum Certified Super High Efficiency
- 7 Years Warranty
- DC Connector Panel with Integrated VRM [Voltage Regulator Module]
- DC to DC Converter Design
- Active Power Factor Correction [99% PF Typical]
- Conductive Polymer Aluminum Solid Electrolytic Capacitors
- High Reliability 105℃ Japanese Grade A Capacitors
- High Current Gold Plated Terminals
- Tight Voltage Regulation [±2%]
- High +12V Output
- Dual Sided PCB Layout
- Seasonic Patented Hybrid Silent Fan Control
- Sanyo Denki San Ace Silent Fan
- Ultra Ventilation [Honeycomb Structure]
- Full Modular Cabling Design
- Multi-GPU Technologies Supported
- All-in-One DC Cabling Design
- Easy Swap Connector
- Universal AC Input [Full Range]