The market in 2011 is literally flooded with Solid State Drives, and today we are looking at a new product from MemoRight – The FTM.25 115GB. While many people have probably never heard of ‘MemoRight’, the company have many links to the military and enterprise sectors.
- SATA II
- MLC NAND Type
- OP Temperature: 0~70℃
- High performance (Up to 280/270 MB/s)
- Max IOPS: Up to 30K IOPS on 4K Random Read, up tp 10K IOPS on 4K Random Write.
- TRIM support (O/S support dependent)
- Lower power consumption (<2W in operation)
- Min. Access Time: <0.1 ms
- OVP protected
- High Shock Resistant: Up to 1500G
- Slim 2.5″ Form Factor
- Light Weight: 75g