The market in 2011 is literally flooded with Solid State Drives, and today we are looking at a new product from MemoRight – The FTM.25 115GB. While many people have probably never heard of ‘MemoRight’, the company have many links to the military and enterprise sectors.
The FTM.25 drives are in their ‘commercial series’ and are classed as the cost sensitive range. Today we are looking at the 115GB model in the line up.
- SATA II
- MLC NAND Type
- OP Temperature: 0~70℃
- High performance (Up to 280/270 MB/s)
- Max IOPS: Up to 30K IOPS on 4K Random Read, up tp 10K IOPS on 4K Random Write.
- TRIM support (O/S support dependent)
- Lower power consumption (<2W in operation)
- Min. Access Time: <0.1 ms
- OVP protected
- High Shock Resistant: Up to 1500G
- Slim 2.5″ Form Factor
- Light Weight: 75g