DinoPC offers a wide variety of pre-built systems that can be tailored to your specific needs. It’s the turn of their Predator Extreme 3570K OC gaming system to be put through its paces at KitGuru labs. Can the 3570K and GTX 670-based system prove its worth in such a heavily-contested market?
One of DinoPC’s heaviest-hitting gaming systems, the £1,249 Predator Extreme sports a 4.5GHz overlocked i5 3570K processor, 16GB of Corsair Vengeance memory, a Gigabyte GTX 670 OC WindForce graphics card and 64GB Crucial M4 SSD. Housed in the critically-acclaimed Arctic White Carbide 500R case from Corsair, the Predator Extreme certainly has a delectable specification sheet.
Can this professionally-overclocked, gaming-orientated beast rip, shred and tear its way to a KitGuru award?
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.5GHz (Our sample is overclocked to 4.7GHz using a 1.400V VCore)
- Motherboard: Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H
- Memory: 16GB (2x 8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz
- Graphics Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 OC WindForce 3x
- SSD: 64GB Crucial M4 (OS)
- Hard Disk Drive: 2TB Seagate Barracuda Green (ST2000DL003)
- CPU Cooler: Corsair H100
- Case: Corsair Carbide 500R Arctic White
- Power Supply: Xigmatek Centauro 700W Modular
- Optical Drive: 22x Samsung SH-222BB DVD RW
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit