KitGurus across the globe will be familiar with Arctic Cooling, a company renowned for producing some of the best cooling accessories on the market. Earlier this year, they rebranded themselves to ‘Arctic’ to reflect their growing range of non-cooling products.
Today we are going to look at the Arctic Sound P531 5.1 surround-sound gaming headset which is Arctic’s flagship model in their newly created range. I tested some of Arctic’s earphones a few months back and I was quite impressed by their performance and build-quality so I’m interested to see how their full-size headset will compare.
Compared to other gaming peripherals on the market, the Arctic Sound P351 packs an awesome specification for the modest asking price. We’ll see if its performance is a reflection of this specification in our tests.
- 5.1 channel gaming USB headset
- Installed with special subwoofer to produce deep bass
- Distortion free digital audio
- Microphone included
- Lightweight and highest noise absorption
- Designed for ultimate gamers
- Features 4 individual drivers in each earcup for uncompromised 5.1 surround sound details and dynamics
- Integrated vibration units to provide extra sensation to gaming experience
- Closed cicumaural design to isolate outside noise
|Frequency response||20Hz – 20kHz||18Hz – 20kHz||20Hz – 20kHz||12Hz – 24kHz||-|
|Sensitivity||108dB/mW||100dB/mW||108 dB/mW||-||39dB +/- 3dB|
|Impendance||32 Ohm||32 Ohm||32 Ohm||8 Ohm||2.2K Ohm|
|Driver unit||Ø30mm||Ø40mm||Ø30mm||Ø27mm||Ø9.7 x 5mm|