CM Storm’s QuickFire range of mechanical keyboards has gained much attention and praise from enthusiasts and gamers alike. For those who desire a small-form-factor mechanical keyboard, CM Storm has released the gaming-orientated QuickFire TK.
Allowing gamers to choose between their preference of Cherry MX Red, Blue or Brown switches, the CM Storm QuickFire TK aims to acquire the success of the QuickFire Rapid and build upon it. Our sample features Cherry MX Red switches, as shown by the QuickFire TK’s red backlight system.
With N-key rollover in USB mode, a 1000 Hz polling rate, a full set of media keys and a dual-purpose number pad, can the QuickFire TK win over gamers just as its predecessor did?
- Key Switch: Cherry MX Blue/ Brown/ Red
- Keycaps: ABS, grip coated, removable
- Backlight: All keys backlit, 5 Levels, 3 Modes(Breathing, WASD or full backlight)
- Key Rollover: NKRO (Windows only)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 377.5(L)*138(W)*33(H)mm
- Weight: 544g