Corsair have been steadily enhancing their product portfolio in the last few years, expanding into a number of different markets while continuing to produce a large range of quality memory products. We have recently been looking at some products from Corsair’s latest Vengeance gaming peripheral range including the fantastic K90 keyboard and 1500 headset.
Today we are going to look at Corsair’s high end gaming mouse, the Vengeance M90 which is designed with MMO gamers in mind. This means it should make the perfect companion to the Vengeance K90 gaming keyboard that we reviewed recently.
The M90 boasts an impressive specification which includes 9 programmable macro buttons and a 5700 DPI laser sensor.
- 5700 DPI laser sensor, adjustable on-the-fly – smooth, accurate tracking; higher performance
- 15 buttons, including 9 macro buttons – effortlessly select your favorite combos and macros
- On-board memory – save favourite profiles, configurations and macros directly on the mouse
- 1ms / 1000Hz polling rate – executes your actions precisely, without delay
- Motion detection at 150ips and acceleration up to 30G – accurate tracking without skipping.
- Tunable sensor-lift & surface quality detection – adjust to your mousing surface and style
- Superior build quality – Machined aluminum chassis provides unmatched durability and stability, as well as a premium look and feel
- PTFE Glide Pads – ensures mouse movements are silky smooth
- Metal, weighted scroll wheel with rubberised surface – improved traction, control and feel